Six String Communications Top Ten in 2014
In 2014, I applied heaps of industrial-strength editorial polish to all sorts of business documents and cooked up my fair share of creative marketing copy. From week to week, I wore many hats and played many parts, including that of writer, editor, proofreader, interviewer, ghostwriter, poet, blogger, and brainstormer. Let’s take a quick look at the Six String Top Ten for 2014.
- Made it to the finish line of a massive book project (300+ pages) that details a client’s amazing software development practices. Whew!
- Edited a business plan for a startup winemaker. And received cases of wine as partial payment. Oh, and it was a mighty fine wine … while it lasted.
- Played the part of roving high-tech reporter for a leadership training workshop.
- Appeared on the cover (see below) of the local business directory with a goat, three dogs, and various members of the Potrero Dogpatch Merchant’s Association. Support small business!
- Launched a newly redesigned Six String Communications website. Also created a site for my flash fiction experiments. When I’m not writing for work, I’m writing for fun!
- Published my poem “On the Morning after the Giants Won the World Series … again” in the local newspaper.
- Settled into a nice groove of ghostwriting thought leadership pieces for numerous executives in a variety of industries.
- Received more than 100 “likes” on the Six String Communications Facebook page. Come and join the party if you haven’t already.
- Spent a month working from an oh-so-chic rooftop studio in Paris. And even cranked out a fun travel article while I was there. Oo la la!
- Passed the two-year milestone on this editorial adventure known as Six String Communications. Thanks to the many clients and other supporters who’ve helped make it all possible.
Happy New Year from Six String Communications. Let’s see what 2015 will bring.